What are you looking for?
Thursday, March 7, 2019

How Much Can You Manifest ?


So, recently I've taken up tarot and oracle card reading.

And to my surprise, I really enjoy it.

It's helping me develop and work on my intuition.

One of my favorite cards in the deck is a Major Arcana (life lessons) card... The Magician.

Aside from being filled with symbolism, this card is also driven by the element of Air (Aquarius, Gemini, and Libra), this card represents manifestation in action, the never-ending cycle of evolution and you being the magician in your own life.

The Magician illustrates how the conscious mind can be a powerful tool; an individual can invoke Spirit while using his own emotions, thoughts and physical tools to set intentions, manifest and create.



Super powerful.


I'm in the process of learning this lesson, this card applies to my life right now so much!

How good of a situation/opportunity/materials can you manifest? Think about it. Do you think you can bring the divine and the physical together to manifest your wildest dreams?  It is possible. With the right mindset and tools, you can manifest anything. This is the meaning of this card.

I never knew how much power my mind and thoughts had over my reality.  Well, I should say, I did know but I learned that there are levels to it.  Before, I was at a level one, maybe two. Now I would say I'm on my way to a strong five! Still a work in progress but at least now I'm doing the work.

I think I may start a blog series devoted to key tarot and/oracle cards while I learn them... (shrugs)

What y'all think?

Take care.
Martine







Add your comment

@martinesmusings