What are you looking for?
Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Martine's Musings Podcast


It's official!  I launched my podcast today! Titled same as this blog... Martine's Musings Podcast.



Launched with three episodes, I introduced what listeners can expect from my show and I gave you two examples of those types of episodes.


You can expect to hear conversations that will inspire and empower on topics that everyday women face regularly…. along with a lot of storytelling of my personal experiences as it pertains to the topic. We might sip some tea from time to time regarding some hot topics as they come up.


Going forward, I would like to have some interviews with inspiring women and have a few guest co-hosts.

I'm so excited for all the engaging content I have coming down the pipeline.


Stay Tuned!


Episodes available on iTunes, Google Play and Stitcher.


You can also catch the podcast episodes below








Add your comment

@martinesmusings